Saturday, 30 July 2011
A bit about myself
Welcome to ourartadventures blog. I am so excited to get this blog up and running, be sure to check back often for updates and photos of the things we've been doing in art class.
10 facts about myself:
1. I graduated in 2009 from UBCO in Kelowna, Canada.
2. I lived and taught in London for a year.
3. I moved to Melbourne for love.
4. I have travelled to 21 countries.
5. My favourite styles of art are abstract expressionism and surrealism.
6. In Canada I organized and ran a summer camp for 3 years.
7. I collect children’s literature.
8. My favorite artists are Miro, Hundertwasser and Yellena James.
9. My favorite author right now is Haruki Murakami.
10. I love to laugh, especially at myself.
This year I have had the pleasure of teaching at Elwood casually and may have already taught your child/children. I am absolutely thrilled to teach here full time and look forward to getting to know the students, staff and parents.
Jacqui has created a fabulous art unit for the year and I will be sticking closely to her original vision. If you have any questions for me please don’t be afraid to email or, better yet, come see me in the art room.