Wednesday 14 August 2013

Small Happenings in the Art Room




3 pieces to raise money for our school. They will be bid for on our biennial Trivia Night fundraiser.

Giant Pencil created by a Year 6 student!
Fewfff, the Year 6 Art Leaders and I finally finished the mosaic for the Kitchen Garden program. The sign will go over the kitchen door.  Thank you Rita for all your expertise with mosaics!

I saw a variation of this on Pinterest and thought it would make a great addition to the Art Room

I took a class that I normally do not teach for an hour and read "It's Not a Box". Preps used their imagination to turn their "boxes" into something else. Gorgeous! 

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Thanks for sharing!
    rainbowskiesanddragonflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete